A family isn't determined by who is or isn't in it, or how it came to be, but by the bond that is created by the love that is shared.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Uh-oh! That's so sad...
I've been taking a mini Parenting with Love and Logic class over the past few Saturdays. The little "Uh-oh! That's so sad" song is going through my head constantly. I like the concepts behind this parenting method and want to learn more about how to apply it.
The class is held at my homeowner's association community center. There are 12 people signed up, 4 of which are adopting! Myself, my friend, Deb, and a couple adopting from China. We are still waiting parents and it is fun to listen to how these techniques work for the folks in the class as they try them out on their kids.
I can only practice on the cats at the moment. Doesn't seem to be working.... ;)
The class is held at my homeowner's association community center. There are 12 people signed up, 4 of which are adopting! Myself, my friend, Deb, and a couple adopting from China. We are still waiting parents and it is fun to listen to how these techniques work for the folks in the class as they try them out on their kids.
I can only practice on the cats at the moment. Doesn't seem to be working.... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment