A family isn't determined by who is or isn't in it, or how it came to be, but by the bond that is created by the love that is shared.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Homestudy. Again.
Although my homestudy was signed off and considered done over a week ago, I discovered a bunch of errors when I went to pick up the notarized copy for my dossier. I got in touch with my social worker and we got it fixed. Problem now though, is the lead social worker that has to sign off on all homestudies only signs on Thursdays, and my revised homestudy didn't get to her in time. And it also seems, my placement agency wasn't sent a copy for the final review either. So now (keep your fingers crossed) it is this week. Two weeks after it was supposedly finished. The homestudy is on the critical path for everything else. Sigh. All part of the process I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment