A family isn't determined by who is or isn't in it, or how it came to be, but by the bond that is created by the love that is shared.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
A Day of Thanks
In previous years, I have been thankful for turkey and pumpkin pie on this holiday and not so thankful for the five pounds I would gain in 4 days! This year, Thanksgiving has a whole new meaning for me. My heart is full and my spirit joyful. There are few words to express my gratitude to the many people that made the miracle of my son possible and to those that provided support along the way.
I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love, happiness, and lots of turkey and pumpkin pie!
Love,
Alysa
P.S. This slideshow might take awhile to load.
I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love, happiness, and lots of turkey and pumpkin pie!
Love,
Alysa
P.S. This slideshow might take awhile to load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy thanksgiving. Yes, much to be thankful for this year! I love the slide show. Brady is such a cutie and you two look like you belong together - a forever family.
excellent slide show--and it did not take long hto download at all.
I was hoping to see a picture of Brady's "first date" in there ..LOL
It was really such a pleasure to meet the adorable Brady in real life and OF COURSE his most incredible momma. :)
Happy Happy Holidays to you and the cutie pie!
Brady is just so very adorable! I am so glad that you found each other. A belated Happy Thanks giving to you!
Beautiful job on the slideshow! I love the new photos of Brady...he looks so happy and healthy. You've come a long way, baby! A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you both. Milo loved the cranberry sauce so much he had 4 helpings and then ate all the leftovers the next day. He will have a healthy urinary tract! ;-)
Much love,
Regina, Frank and Milo
How's the little guy doing? Did he like his thanksgiving? REady for xmas? Did you put the train up :) I always remember roy and katie helping you put it together.
PS - Get on facebook..its easier to keep in touch :)
Okay, that was the best video ever!!! We have the most adorable children in all of the world, seriously, we do!
:)Christy
Post a Comment