A family isn't determined by who is or isn't in it, or how it came to be, but by the bond that is created by the love that is shared.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Cat Toys
My cats are my babies. That sounds like what it is: the single middle-aged woman with 2 cats syndrome. OMG! That is the first time I've ever called myself middle-aged, but let's be real. That's me. So I'm very worried about leaving my babies for over a month while I'm in Kaz. These are the cats that follow me everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE. I can't go to the bathroom without them. I know, I had better get used to it. Anyway, I saw this not-so-little jungle gym at Target and bought it thinking a new toy to occupy them while I'm gone is a good thing. It is so not a hit. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel the same way. Our cats are our babies. Since I'm a housewife there really are with me everywhere I go too. We found a petsitting service (recommended by 2 people we know). Someone will come daily, give our girls their meds and fluids to Oreo. Two nights a week someone will spend the night. They'll bring in our mail and make sure everything is secure - even change how the lights are on at night!
I'm still freaked out about leaving them...it does comfort me a little to know that we have this service. I'm going to miss out kitties like crazy.
Sometimes we think our girls would love something cool that we bought and they're just not as in to it. I think the jungle gym you bought is awesome - give it time.
Eileen
I love the two of them staring it down. They may end up liking it....or KB may decide its fun. :)
Post a Comment