Today the universe is sending you some strong energy that will keep you grounded when you move into an unfamiliar situation. So don't worry if you're going on a first date, scheduled for a job interview, or having some other kind of unsettling conversation. You'll stay cool, calm and collected no matter what is going down. You'll be able to focus more on the exhilarating aspects of the unknown, and less on the scary aspects of it. You're about to learn about qualities you never knew you had.
Uh, okay. So, you hear that music playing yet? Give it a minute to start. Listen to the words.... Do you hear it?
My stomach is in knots, my head is pounding, my shoulders and neck are so tight I can barely move, and I'm terrified! Sound about right? ;) So much for "cool, calm, and collected!" Deep breaths. And again. One more time. I can do this!
Woo-hoo! My little Kaz boy, I'm on my way to you!!
14 comments:
WOOOHOOO!!!! FINALLY!!! Yeah! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad that you and Regina will be there together. I can't wait to see pix of Kazboy!
I'm right behind Erlan's parents in all thoughts.
Your horoscope is right on - the whole process leads to the first date with your baby and your job interview to motherhood.
You and Regina are going to Rock-tobe for sure.
Yeah!!! I am so glad that you will be one your way this weekend. It is a journey of a lifetime. You leave one year from the date when I met my littlest and she is a dream.
Best of luck,
Shanna
mom to Tamar and Libby
YEAHH!!! Glad your travel dates came quickly!! Can't wait to read your blog and see pictures of your little one!
You go girl! Stay calm and focused. I'll be in Switzerland on business from August 2-9, so if there's anything I can help with, just text/email me.
BTW: take less luggage/stuff!
We are so happy for! This is going to be the luckiest little boy ever! Hang in there and we will be thinking of you! Stay calm and breath, it only gets better from here on.
We love you!
Jennifer, Jim, Kailyn, and Colby
How exciting! I'm totally excited right now. Seriously, I'm jumping up and down in excitement that this has come. Your blog will be my daily obsession, so keep those comments and PICTURES coming.
yay!!! Just when you expect to wait and wait....you gotta GO GO GO!
I am so excited for you to meet your son. :)
You will be great Alysa! We will ALL be cheering you on. :)
I am so glad that you will see Regina over there. :)
so happy for you!!!
What in INSANE PROCESS!
That license plate and horoscope were signs all right girl!
Go get your boy!! :)
Some good news this week! I mean GREAT! So happy you are on your way!
I can't believe that I missed this post! I looked earlier & I guess it was too early.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We will be thinking of you and wishing you safe travels.
I can't believe how quickly this came for you.
Ciao for now,
Eileen & Pat
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! We're here for you. I've got goose bumps!!
I just logged on again to hear your music...cuz, i guess your MUSIC worked for us...cuz I GOT THE CALL TODAY! August 5th is the day we meet Baby Kaz!
:)
thanks for the good luck. :)
Come on in...the water's fine!
:-) Regina
OH. MY. GOSH!!!! Congratulations!! What awesome news. I can't wait. :-)
Post a Comment